New Product: Forensic Entomology Kit
On: Sunday, April 03, 2011
The Forensic Entomology Kit is for the collection of insects and related arthropods that are associated with death investigations.
Forensic Entomology Kit provides specific instructions on the procedures to collect specimens for evaluation. The customized forms were written clearly and concisely in order to provide step-by-step directions that investigators will find easy to use. Even investigators with limited experience utilizing forensic entomology kits will find the kit to be straight-forward and designed to walk them through the process with confidence.
- 1 ea. Kit Case
- 10 ea. Entomology Log Sheet for Samples
- 10 ea. Forensic Entomology Data Form
- 10 ea. Temperature Calibration Form
- 1 ea. Instruction Booklet
- 1 ea. Set of 7 Nesting Specimen Containers
- 1 ea. ABFO Photomacrographic Scale
- 2 ea. Blunt Tip Disposable Forceps
- 1 ea. Killing Jar - 16 oz.
- 1 ea. Insect Net
- 1 ea. KAA Chemical - 12 oz.
- 1 ea. 80% ETOH - 12 oz.
- 1 ea. Ethyl Acetate - 12 oz.
- 4 ea. Vented Container - 16 oz.
- 1 ea. Trowel 10 ea. Plastic Spoons
- 1 ea. Dial Thermometer
- 1 ea. Vermiculite - 16 oz.
- 1 ea. Sawtooth® Evidence Tape - Red
- 3 ea. Wide Mouth Sample Containers - 90 ml
- 16 ea. Vials with Cap - 20 ml
- 15 ea. Aluminum Foil Squares
- 50 ea. Non-Adhesive Paper Labels
- 50 ea. Adhesive Paper Labels
- 2 ea. Mechanical Pencils
- 24 ea. Towelettes
- 12 ea. Large Nitrile Barrier Gloves
- 12 ea. X-Large Nitrile Barrier Gloves